- "I remember the day they came and took us away. The soldiers hunting us. No one will stand up for us. We have to save ourselves."
- ―Emma Frost
Emma Frost is a mutant who can transform her body into diamond, bullet proof skin. She was apart of the captured mutants held by William Stryker at Three Mile Island whose goal was to combine mutant abilities. She is also the younger sister of Kayla Silverfox.
Emma is the younger sister of Kayla Silverfox. She was later captured and imprisoned by Stryker on Three Mile Island as one of his mutant test subjects. She was later freed by Logan and Kayla, along with the other mutant prisoners. She was among the mutants led by Scott Summers and herself, ultimately leading them to Professor X.
Due to Wolverine traveling back in time to January 1973, and preventing Bolivar Trask from being assassinated by Mystique, and changing the significant events after that point, Emma was never captured by William Stryker.
- Organic Diamond Form - Emma possesses the ability to transform her body into a flexible organic diamond form which is hard enough to protect her from bullets and physical attacks.
- Kayla Silverfox † - Sister
- Cyclops † - Former Teammate and Former Cellmate
- Professor X - Mentor and Savior
- Wolverine - Savior
- Chamber - Former Cellmate
- Psylocke † - Former Cellmate
- In X-Men Origins: Wolverine, she is credited as "Kayla's Sister/Emma".
- A Blu-ray featurette of X-Men: First Class depicts Tahyna Tozzi's Emma as the younger self of January Jones' Emma Frost, which coincides with a Blu-ray extra of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, where the character calls herself "Emma Frost". The timeline of the two films are inconsistent, considering the fact that Jones' Emma Frost was an adult in 1962 and stated to be dead by 1973 , whereas Tozzi's Emma was portrayed as a teenager in 1979. Bryan Singer, a producer on X-Men: First Class, revealed that they took some creative liberties regarding the film's continuity with other movies in the series. Executive producer Lauren Schuler Donner has also stated that the two characters have no connection to each other . The only aspect Tozzi's Emma shares with Jones' Emma Frost is that they are both blonde-haired, blue-eyed mutants who can shift into diamond form. Tozzi's Emma, however, lacks the telepathic abilities of Jones' Emma Frost.