Julian Keller is a regular student in X-Mansion. He's seen walking in a corridor using his powers to make paper planes fly.
The Westchester Incident
In 2028, Charles Xavier developed Alzheimer's and suffered a massive seizure that injured 600 people, and killed 7 mutants, including several members of the X-Men. It is unknown if Hellion was among those who were either killed or injured.
- Telekinesis: Hellion is a mutant with the ability of telekinesis, the power to move objects with mind.
- Professor X - Teacher and Mentor
- Cyclops † - Teacher and Mentor
- Jean Grey † - Former Teacher and Mentor turned Enemy
- Storm † - Teacher and Mentor
- Wolverine - Teacher and Mentor
- Kitty Pryde - Classmate
- Colossus † - Classmate
- Jubilee - Classmate
- Artie Maddicks - Classmate
- Flea - Classmate
- Jones - Classmate
- Cypher - Classmate
- Siryn - Classmate
- Brotherhood of Mutants - Enemies
- Despite having only a minor cameo in the X-Men: The Last Stand, Hellion is a main character in the comics continuity, an X-Man and one of Emma Frost's protégés. He is also one of the most powerful telekinetic mutants.
- When using his exceptionally strong telekinetic abilities, Julian's hands, outer edges of his body, and the objects or people he telekinetically manipulates and controls glow in a light green telekinetic aura. When Hellion uses his psionic ability, the telekinetic energy he creates glows a bright green and makes a 'Vrrrrm' sound effect.