Jennifer Lawrence portrayed Mystique in X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: Apocalypse, and X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
- Jennifer Lawrence was dating Nicholas Hoult. They have since split.
- She's a huge fan of Jeff Bridges, and got the chance to meet him at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con. Lawrence approached him, not realizing he was in the middle of an interview with Entertainment Tonight (1981), and hurried away. Bridges noticed and immediately called her back. The reporter then handed a star-struck Lawrence the microphone and invited her to take over the interview.
- She is the third youngest Oscar nominee for best actress in a leading role, at age 20 years, 163 days. Only Quvenzhané Wallis in Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012), at age 9 years, 135 days, and Keisha Castle-Hughes for Whale Rider (2002), at age 13 years, 309 days, were younger, at the date of nominations announcement.
- She is the third Oscar-winning Actress to appear in the X-Men films, the others being Anna Paquin and Halle Berry. All three of them appear together in X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014).
- She is left-handed.
- Jennifer has starred in both, the highest grossing films released at the US box office in 2013 and 2014: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014). This means, two years in a row a movie with a solo female lead has topped the year's box office, something which has never happened before.
- When she first started playing Mystique in X-Men: First Class, she wore full-body prosthetics which she found uncomfortable. She got to wear a special body suit in X-Men: Days of Future Past which she found more comfortable to wear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.