John Fitzgerald Kennedy (commonly known as JFK) was the 35th President of the United States of America. He held office from January 20, 1961 to November 22, 1963. His brother was Robert F. Kennedy, the 64th Attorney-General of the United States of America.
In January 1961, President Kennedy commissioned the construction of an underground bunker deep beneath the White House's living quarters, to be used to house his brother Robert F. Kennedy and help him hone his control over his mutation. Code-named "Cocoon", this bunker was designed under the pretense of constructing private living quarters for Robert during Jackie Kennedy's extensive renovations to the Oval Office's living quarters.
President Kennedy was seen on TV addressing the nation during the Cuban Missile Crisis. He was later seen about a month later, he addresses the nation at Thanksgiving and reminds the American people of the peril posed by the Crisis.
President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. Magneto tried to save his life by swerving the "magic bullet". The authorities took him out before he could spare the President's life. After a brief private trial, Magneto was imprisoned and is ultimately locked away in a concrete and glass prison beneath the Pentagon as a result. Magneto would later reveal to Charles Xavier that Kennedy was a mutant.
- Telepathy: Kennedy has the ability to control minds and persuade people to do things.
- The footage of John F. Kennedy is real news footage from 1962 about the Cuban Missile Crisis. However, one of his lines was redubbed by voice actor Jim Meskimen.
- The real-life John F. Kennedy actually did have a "genetic mutation", in a manner of speaking; he suffered from Addison's disease, an adrenal gland deficiency caused by a combination of genetic mutations.
- Magneto - Attempted Savior
- Robert F. Kennedy † - Brother