- "MacTaggert, you really think that some crackpot scientist is gonna make me believe in sparkly dames and vanishing men?."
- ―John McCone
McCone sits next to William Stryker Sr. when Professor X tells them about mutants. When Stryker and McCone are conversing about a possible war with mutants, Emma Frost is stands up and makes a circle in the glass to say that it's not a war without an equal chance on winning, implying that mutants are much superior. He later attempted to stop Stryker from launching a missile strike at the mutants, reasoning that Moira MacTaggert would also be killed, but was unsuccessful.
At the end of the film, he and a group of CIA and military officials debrief MacTaggert regarding Xavier and his whereabouts, but are unable to learn anything because of Xavier's selective erasing of MacTaggert's memory.
- John F. Kennedy † - Former Boss
- William Stryker Sr. † - Former Ally
- Beast - Former Subordinate
- Levene - Former Subordinate
- Moira MacTaggert - Former Subordinate
- Mystique - Former Subordinate
- Professor X † - Former Subordinate
- The Man in Black † - Former Subordinate