Shatterstar claims to be an extraterrestrial super being, hailing from the planet Mojoworld. He appears as one of the main members of X-Force who successfully passes the interview stage with Deadpool and Weasel when he tells them of his ability, claiming to Deadpool that he is "you, but better" which annoyed Wade. After the team is briefed of the plan to rescue Russell, he is next seen on the cargo plane along with the rest of the X-Force. Although Peter warns the team about the high winds that could affect the drop, Wade ignores him and the team jumps from the plane. It seems to be going fine until the wind causes every member of the team except Wade and Domino to die in a horrific way. Shatterstar dies when he falls into the rotating blades of a helicopter, his green alien blood splattering all over the chopper.
Although not much of the character is shown, Shatterstar is quite arrogant when he declares that he is better than humans because of his superior alien physiology. Appears to be very enthusiastic about his job as he's seen cheering on the plane as they approach the convoy. After his death, Deadpool says that he doubts anyone will miss Shatterstar since he was kind of a fool.
Powers & Abilities
- Enhanced Physiology: According to statements of Shatterstar himself, his physical attributes are better than those of humans.
- Sword Mastery: Apparently Shatterstar is a very skilled swordsman since two swords are his favorite weapons in battle.
- Costume - Shatterstar's costume is made of bullet-proof armor from Mojo-World.
- Shatterstar's Swords - Shatterstar's swords were strong enough to severely injure any of his opponents.
- Throwing Knives - Shatterstar has been known to wield throwing knives.
- X-Force - Former Teammates
- Weasel - Former Ally