The Mutant Watch is a promotional documentary for the film X-Men.
At a US Senate Congressional committee meeting, Senator Robert Kelly addresses the panel about what he sees as "menace" of mutants, people who are born with genetic encoded superpowers, especially that secret militia known as The X-Men. Interspersed with Senator Kelly's presentation are documentary pieces about the creation of the comic book characters and the creation of the major feature film.
- Bruce Davison as Senator Robert Kelly
- Patti Yasutake as Senator Connie Kasamatsu
- Dick Anthony Williams as Senator Frank Radler
- Doug McGrath as Senator Howard Fulwood
- Samantha Brooks as Kelly's Daughter
- Terry Anzur as Herself