- "There it is, the island–Three Mile Island; hiddin' in plain sight. No one's gonna snoop around a nuclear reactor. They think it's gonna turn 'em into freaks."
Three Mile Island is a nuclear power plant located in the Susquehanna River, south of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
During the 1970s, it served as a mutant prison run by William Stryker and his team of scientists, where they experimented on and combined the mutants' powers for the Weapon X and Weapon XI programs. The facility was destroyed in 1979 following a battle between Wolverine, Sabretooth and Deadpool.
- Agent Zero † - Abductor
- Carol Frost - Scientist
- Sabretooth - Abductor
- William Stryker † - Leader
- Abraham Cornelius - Scientist
- Jason Stryker
- Cyclops †
- Emma Silverfox
- Gambit (Formerly)
- Mutant Twins
- Ice Princess
- In reality, the Three Mile Island Incident didn't result in the destruction of a reactor.
- The Three Mile Island depicted in the movie differs quite heavily from the real Three Mile Island, as detailed in this photo